Academy expects the highest levels of professionalism and ethical behavior from all of its officers and, employees, whose responsibilities include student financial aid matters. Our Financial Aid Code of Conduct prohibits conflicts of interest on the part of both the Academy and individual employees regarding Title IV loans.
- Refusing to certify or delaying the certification of an education loan based on a borrower’s choice of lender.
- Assigning a first-time borrower to a particular private education loan lender through the student’s financial aid award or other means.
- Packaging a private education loan in a student’s financial aid award, except when the student is ineligible for other financial aid, has exhausted his/her federal student aid eligiblity, has not filed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid, or refuses to apply for a federal student loan.
- Accepting impermissible gifts, goods, or services from a lender, lender servicer, or gurantor. The Academy may accept default prevention, financial literacy, or student aid-related educational services or materials, or other items of a nominal value.
- Accepting philanthropic contributions from a lender, lender servicer, or guarntor that are related to the educational loans provided by the entity that is making the contribution.
- Serving on or otherwise participating as a member of an advisory council for a lender, lender affiliate, or lender servicer.
- Accepting from a lender or its affiliate any fee, payment, or other financial benefit (including benefits that may accrue from a revenue sharing agreement) as compensation for any type of consulting arrangement or other contract to provide education loan-related services to or on behalf of the lender.
- Accepting fees or other benefits in exchange for endorsing a lender or the lender’s loan products.
- Requesting or accepting an offer of funds for private education loans from a lender, in exchange for our promise to provide the lender with placement on a preferred lender list, or a certain number of volume of private education loans.
- Accepting call center or financial aid staffing assistance from a lender.
Panache Academy of Beauty is committed to providing the information and resources necessary to help every student achieve educational success. To accomplish this goal the financial aid staff with consider each student’s individual needs.